Tag I'm it
1. Post these rules in your journal so others know how it works.
2. Post 8 random facts about yourself in your DA journal.
3. At the end of your post, tag 5 more people to learn some random things about.
4. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
Ok Day-dreamy tagged me a little bit ago and I'm just now having time to get to it, so here are my 8 random factoids about little old me:
1. My day job is working with preschool kids ages 3-5 years who have Autism, been doing it for 3 years now and love it so much, it's such a rewarding job.
2. My side business and passion is being a Professional Photographer, mainly doing weddings, and some day I hope this will be my day job.
3. I've been drawing since I was 3 years old, and though it was only scribbling it was darn good scribbling and set the groundwork for what you see today.
4. I've loved Star Wars religiously from that same age (the two have always gone hand in hand) and remember vividly watching Return of the Jedi over and over and over while I would draw.
5. My childhood source of inspiration was the author/illustrator of children's books Jan Brett, of whose books I still collect to this day and keep in a huge bin out in my garage.
6. Since 7th grade, and over the years since, I've started writing about 15 different Star Wars Fan Fictions but have never completed a single one or posted any of them, and I hope some day that will change.
7. I love being part of Da! So glad I joined.
8. And now something terribly generic and dull: My favorite color is yellow, because it's the happiest color in my opinion.
So there you have it. My first Tag. Hope you enjoy.
Oh and real quick I also wanted to add a big THANK YOU to all my watchers and viewers who have taken an interest in my work enough to get me up to 3,000 page views today! Thank you all so so much!!! It really means a lot to have so many people appreciate my stuff. Hugs to you all!!! And may inspiration abound within you all in your deviations to come